this is honestly my favourite thing ever
OMFG THAT’S WHEN I MET THEM
complete panic in one screenshot
one direction simplified [insp]
↳ harry styles
1) Exercise, running ect.
2) Putting on fake tattoos
3) Drawing on yourself in red marker (make sure it's washable! )
4) Scribbling on sheets an sheets of paper
5) Writing (poetry, stories, journal, etc.)
6) Cuddling with a stuffed toy
7) Being with other people
8) Watching a favorite TV show (preferably a comedy)
9) Posting on web boards, and answering others' posts
10) Thinking about how I DON'T want scars for the summer
11) Painting your nails
12) Going to see a movie
13) Eating something ridiculously sweet (or any favorite food)
14) Doing school work
15) Surf the net
16) Go into chat rooms to talk
17) Call a friend and ask for company
18) Playing a musical instrument
20) Looking up at the sky (night is especially beautiful)
21) Making your own list of things to do instead of SI
22) Punching a punching bad (with gloves on)
23) Snapping a rubber band on your wrist (or hair band)
24) Cover yourself with band-aids where you want to cut
25) Mix warm water and red food colouring, and put in on your skin (feels and looks like blood)
26) Letting yourself cry (can be very difficult for some)
27) Sleep (only if you are tired)
28) A hot shower, or relaxing bath (no razors in the tub, though)
29) Play with a pet
30) Detangling yarn or necklaces
31) Re-organizing your room
32) Cleaning (hmmm...I very rarely use this one! )
33) Having a pillowfight with the wall (yes, neighbours may think you are crazy, but that's ok)
34) Knitting or sewing
35) Reading a good book
36) Dressing up very glamorous (make sure no one can walk in on you, though)
37) Colouring your hair
38) Listening to music (not angry music though-that can trigger)
39) Watching a candle burn (no playing with the flames! )
40) Finding someone else you can help out
42) Watching a scary (but not bloody) movie.
43) Work on a website
44) Have a vivid fantasy love affair with a celebrity
45) Go somewhere very public
46) Bake cookies
47) Alphabetize your CD's
48) Chewing leather (especially if you SI by biting)
49) Buy a home Henna tatoo kit (peels off the next day-similar to skin picking)
50) Painting or drawing
51) Ripping paper into itty-bitty pieces
52) Hugs-(this one is very nice...)
53) Writting letters or email
54) Talk to yourself (or if that feels weird, buy a small tape recorder-I then feel like someone is listening)
55) Stroke nice fabrics
56) Hug a pillow
57) Hyperfocus on something like a rock, hand, etc.
59) Scream real loud (I LOOOVE this one-just make sure no one is home)
61) Make hot chocolate (mmmmm....)
62) pop bubble wrap
63) play with modelling clay or Play-Dough
64) count to one hundred
65) Build a pillow fort
66) pop balloons
67) Hug yourself
68) Chase mailmen
69) Reading things in a different language
70) Going for a nice, long drive
71) Complete something you've been putting off
72) Drinking absurd amounts of tea
73) Breaking plastic plates
74) Tearing up socks
75) Throwing socks against the wall
77) Rock climbing
78) Take up a new hobby
79) Organise bills and such
80) Cook a meal
81) Go out for ice cream
82) Buy a stuffed animal (I collect Beanie Babies)
83) Look at pretty things-like flowers or artwork
84) Create Something
86) Make a list of blessings in your life
87) Read the Bible
88) Go to a friend's house
89) Play on a trampoline
90) Take up fencing
91) Watch an old, happy movie
92) Call a Help hotline or your Therapist
93) Talk to someone close to you that knows
94) Throw a temper-tantrum
95) Hit things-other than yourself
96) Ride a bicycle
97) Polish silver or jewellery
98) Gardening or watering house plants
99) Memorizing German poetry (silly, but works! )
100) CHOCOLATE! ! ! ! ! ! !
101) Feed the ducks or birds or squirrels, etc.
102) Draw on the walls
103) Play with facepaint
104) Do very Glamerous make-up
105) Colour with crayons
106) Memorise a novel or play or song
107) Put on boots and STAMP
109) Find butterflies
110) Watch fish
111) Come up with baby names (even if you're not pregnant
112) Make mashed potatoes
113) Make a tape of your favorite songs
114) Name all of your stuffed animals
115) Go SHOPPING! ! ! !
116) Get those japamas with slippery feet and slide on the floor.
117) Buy cheap teddy bears and take out anger onthem instead of self.
118) Throw everything (except glass) into the centre
119) Go to a loud concert
120) Play the 15 minute game (say you can't cut for 15 minutes, and when the time is up, start again)
121) Plan your wedding / prom
122) Hunt for stuff on Ebay (you can find ANYTHING there)
123) Alphabetize your books
124) Hunt for your perfect home in the paper
125) Take up Tai Chi
126) Try to make as many words out of your full name as possible, then do your friends names)
127) count ceiling tiles/lights
128) go clubbing
129) search ridiculous things on the web
130) colour-co-ordinate your wardrobe
131) do a home tan on yourself
132) sort all your photographs
133) colour (or scribble) over the pretty women in magazines
134) plan a dinner party
135) play with a slinky
136) but yourself some toys and play
137) start collecting comething
138) get a tattoo / peircing
139) play video/computer games
140) do a trash clean at your local park
141) Play on a swingset
142) go out and perforn a random act of kindness for someone
143) call up an old friend
144) write yourself an "I love you because" letter
145) put on fake nails
145) try to build something
146) re-arrange your house
147) go to a public place and people watch
148) go through all your old stuff
149) go bargain - hunting
150) smile at at least five people (you usually end up smiling genuinely yourself.)
151) go to the zoo and rename all the animals.
152) Listen to birds and talk to them!
153) Start talking about evil bunnies and con fu bananas.
154) use clay and make silly things
155) think about your dream car and what you would do to it.
156) start talking to plants
157) kick around a soccer ball
158) Make fish faces at self in mirror, siblings, neighbors, strangers, pets [including a pet fish!]
159) Play dress up.
160) PHOTOSHOOT TIME! :
161) Play with little kids. [they never fail to make you smile :
162) Go on youtube and watch people's first dance fecitals or VBS shows or musicals or class performances and such...esp. little kids...they're SO CUTE in those things lol.
163) Make something out of old jeans or fabric (a wallet or a small purse)
164) Go for a walk [with or without a friend].
165) Go to the mall.
166) Clean your room. [As long as your tools aren't there.]
167) Try to do handstands.
168) Same thing with cartwheels and bridges and backbends and such.
169) Go to the goodwill or a consignment shop and try on clothes...both ones that you really like and the really silly/old stuff, for laughs!
170) Go to the park and see how high you can swing!
171) See how long you can hop on one leg. Try the other.
172) See how long you can balance on one leg. Then standing on a pillow. Then with your eyes closed. Then with your eyes closed, while standing on a pillow.
173) Teach your pet a new trick.
174) kick a guy you hate in the nuts
175) pretend your teddy bear was drowning, SAVE HIM/HER!
176) go for a walk
177) see how many baby steps it takes to get back home when you go for that walk
178) count EVERYTHING
179) mess up your room, then clean it all up
180) create ridiculous(non-triggering) things to do instead of cutting list
181) eat beans(lots of beans) and go out shopping and fart on random people by "accident"
182) decorate your old clothes!
183) write a note to a very useful inanimate object thanking it for how useful its been
184) move EVERYTHING in your room to a new spot
185) run around your house 5 times
186) go on a date with your boyfriend(or yourself if your single)
187) learn a new language
188) Make funny faces at yourself in the mirror
189) Try to cross your eyes
190) See how long you can cross your eyes
191) Get together with friends and play ultimate frisbee
192) Buy a cheap hula-hoop and see how long you can twirl it around your waist/arm/neck/foot/etc...
193) Jumprope. See how long you can go without tripping on the rope xD
194) Go to www.givesmehope.com and read the posts.
195) Go to www.mylifeisg.com and read the posts.
196) Go to www.mylifeisaverage.com and laugh at the stupider of posts xD
197) Randomly go up and hug a friend
198) Randomly go up and hug your parent [their reactions are funny when you first do it! :
P If asked why, "No reason. Just felt like it."]
199) Go to the mall and ask people to hug you. If they ask why, tell them either, "A friend dared me to ask people" or "I just feel like giving hugs today." or "My friend and I have a contest going to see how many hugs we can give/get." :
200) Wear a cape to the mall. If anyone asks, make something funny up. ["What cape?" or "To infinity...and BEYOND!" or maybe even "na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na BATMAN!"]
201) Set up a stereo somewhere...at the mall in the food court, at the end of your driveway, your room if you're REALLY self conscious [or if people start asking you to quit singing xD] and sing it karaoke style :
202) Photoshoot :
) for like bebo/facebook/myspace
203) Become poltical, I go anti-bnp/ anti-facist events
204) become a veggie or something you want to become..... enviromentalist
205) Randomly search myspace music for new music. Or use pandora.com
206) Search youtube.com for comedians. Dane Cook works too. So does Jeff Dunham. I had someone to search for, but I forgot. xD
207) Play the "If inanimate objects talked, what would they say?" game.
208) Play the "If inanimate objects talked, what voice would they have?" game.
210) Go hang out with a younger neighbor kid. Younger kids are awesome.
You know you’re in too deep when you can direct EVERYTHING back to 5sos
trying to dodge drama from this “fam” like
"BITCH ME TOO!! The fuck?"
It’s really amazing that 5sos is so good live like there are lots of artists that are good but also lots of artists that aren’t as good and being a solid live performer is such a great show of talent
if i ever got sentenced to house arrest i’d just laugh at the judge
im so worried about tall boys….be safe…be careful up there… maybe u should come down here and kiss me
Mrs All American ~
I remember when my sister was in high school she and this guy got suspended for fighting and cussing each other out in class because they absolutely hated each other and now they have 2 kids and just celebrated their 6 year anniversary
do u ever love a celebrity so much it makes you sad